Social Media Posting Policy
Notice: Please be advised that your name, your comment and possibly your public social media profile information is subject to release in accordance with the Florida Public Records Law.
This is an open forum and comments are encouraged. The following guidelines apply to all comments posted on our social media platforms.
DO NOT POST ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Comments that are personal attacks of any kind.
- Comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group, gender, sexual orientation or disability status.
- Comments intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Comments that are solicitations or advertisements.
- Comments that are off‐ topic or spam‐like.
- Comments that are obscene, indecent or profane.
- Comments that contain material that is protected by copyright or trademark.
- Comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office.
Disclaimer: Comments on this page do not constitute legal or official notice to the Department of State or any of its employees, for any purpose.