The Division of Corporations will be closed
Thanksgiving (Wednesday November 22 through Friday November 24)
Christmas (Monday December 25 and Tuesday December 26)
New Year’s (Friday December 29 through Tuesday January 2)
Online Florida profit, non-profit, limited liability company, judgment lien, fictitious name registration and limited partnership filings will not be processed beginning 5:00 PM November 21st through 8:00 AM November 27th.
Online Florida profit, non-profit, limited liability company, judgment lien, fictitious name registration and limited partnership filings will not be processed beginning 5:00 PM December 22nd through 8:00 AM December 27th.
Prep for 2024 Filing Season
The following online filings are not available after 5:00 PM, December 28, 2023, until 8:00 AM, January 3, 2024:
Online Certificate of Status
Important Message Regarding Current Processing Dates
The Florida Department of State is committed to our customers and we are implementing critical investments to our systems and processes which will improve efficiency and security for Florida businesses. At this time, due to the high volume of filing activity in conjunction with the implementation of these upgrades there will be a delay in processing. Click here for current processing dates. Thank you for your patience.
Important Message Regarding Online Filings
If you have received a payment receipt from [email protected], your submission was successful. The Division of Corporations is experiencing delays in posting some filings where payment is made by credit/debit card. We are actively working to resolve the issue to process filings in the timely manner to which you are accustomed. For those entities affected, an additional reconciliation is required by the Division in order to process and post the filings. If you have received a payment receipt from [email protected], your submission was successful and will be processed once the additional reconciliation occurs.
- 10/20/2023 - BBB Scam Alert: Watch out for fake "Corporate Transparency Act" compliance notices
- 6/9/2023 - U.S. Chamber of Commerce: 47 Grants, Loans and Programs to Benefit your Small Business
- 11/22/2021 - Federal Trade Commission: How to donate wisely and avoid charity scams
- 11/11/2021 - NASS & Cybercrime Support Network Webinar: Working Together to Combat Charity Fraud
- 07/09/2018 - Government Impostor and Deceptive Advertisement Act (GIDAA)
- 05/18/2017 – Beware DocuSign Phishing Campaign