E-File Foreign Entity Withdrawal
Important Message Regarding Credit/Debit Card Payments for Online Filings
The Division of Corporations uses a 3rd party, NIC Services, LLC dba Tyler Payment Services, to process our credit/debit card payments for Online filings. A confirmation payment receipt will be emailed from [email protected] for successful transactions. Please keep a copy of the receipt, there is information contained in the receipt that will help us locate your filing and reconcile it.
To withdraw foreign profit corporations, non-profit corporations and limited liability companies:
- Review the information for filing the Withdrawal of a Foreign Entity.
- Gather all information required to complete the form.
- Have a valid form of payment.
Answers are listed below to common questions about e-filing a withdrawal of a foreign entity.
What Web Browsers are supported?
The Division of Corporations' Web Application supports later versions of the following browsers:
The above browsers cover over 96% of browser market share. Other browsers supporting HTML5 should also work fine with our web application. If you are considering choosing or adding a new browser, you can see how they compare in HTML5 feature support here.
What are my payment options to withdraw my foreign business entity?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard logo).
- Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account.
How much does it cost to withdraw my foreign business entity?
- Foreign Profit or Non-Profit Corporation: $35.00
- Foreign LLC: $25.00
I don’t remember my document number. Where do I find it?
I don’t want to file online. Can I print and mail my application and payment?
- Yes, you can print an Application by Foreign Corporation for Withdrawal (PDF) or a Notice of Withdrawal of Certificate of Authority for LLCs (PDF) and mail it with a check or money order.
- All payments by credit card must use the online withdrawal application.