Data and Statistics
Public Library Annual Statistical Report Webinar
Join us for a chance to get answers to your questions about the Annual Statistical Report for Public Libraries.
We will walk through the questions for the 2022-2023 Annual Statistical Report.
Monday, November 13, 2023
10 - 11 a.m. Eastern
Annual Statistical Report Form for Florida's public libraries
The Annual Statistical Report is a yearly survey of public libraries in Florida that collects information about library visits, circulation, size of collections, public service hours, staffing, electronic resources, operating revenues and expenditures, and the number of service outlets. Reported data are shared with the Institute of Museum and Library Services as part of the annual Public Libraries Survey.
Annual public library statistics and ranking tables
Internet policies & filtering in Florida's public libraries
- 2021 (PDF)
- Other years available upon request.
Multitype Library Cooperative statistics
Economic Impact and Major Events Studies
Florida public library statistics data displays
- Florida by the numbers 2021-2022 PDF)
- WebJunction course usage (PDF)
- Book format trends (PDF)
- Economic impact (PDF)
- Electronic content use (PDF)
- Outside service (PDF)
- Local assets, local funding (PDF)
- Florida public library programs in 2021 (PDF)
Other statistical resources
- 2013 Return on Investment Study
- Florida Public Libraries: Major Events Longitudinal Study (PDF)
- Inflation calculator
Call us at 850.245.6636.