State Records Center
We offer state and local government agencies low-cost storage in a state-of-the-art facility.
In order to access State Records Center services or information about current inventory, your agency's RMLO must give you approved access.
- We will pick up, secure and maintain your paper records.
- When you need records, we deliver them to you.
- We will destroy inactive records at your request.
Electronic media vaults
- Climate-controlled vault for tapes, disks and cartridges.
- Restricted access to alarmed vaults provides maximum security.
Security microfilm vaults
- Secure microfilm and microfiche storage in acid-free boxes.
- Fireproof, climate-controlled vault.
- Inspection, reference service and disposition.
Florida Records Center Handbook
- The Records Center Handbook (PDF) answers questions about our services.
- What is the delivery and pickup schedule for paper records?
- How does the SRC handle records destruction?
- How do I send my records for storage?
- For more questions, check out the State Records Center FAQ.
Total Recall training
Learn to use Total Recall to manage your records over the Internet.
Contact the Records Center
Email: [email protected]
4319 Shelfer Road
Tallahassee, Florida 32305
Florida Records Storage Center
Division of Library and Information Services
Florida Department of State
Mail Station 9A
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
Edward N. Johnson and the State Records Center
The Edward N. Johnson Records and Information Center is named for the man who built and directed Florida’s archives and records management programs and who was a leader in the archives and records management professions statewide, nationally and internationally.